360 Fleet Services
is a sister company to the TKO Family of Companies expanding into Lafayette and the Indianapolis areas. You can read more on the TKO Family of Companies in our about page or visit TKO Graphix
Below are employment opportunities out of the at 360 Fleet Services locations in Lafayette and Indianapolis, Indiana.
Location: Plainfield, IN
Our company is in search of a self-directed and experienced Accounting Manager to oversee all financial and accounting activities. Reporting directly to the Vice President, the successful candidate will be responsible for month end close, financial preparation and analysis, supervision of accounts payable and accounts receivable, for 360 Fleet Services but you will work in Plainfield, IN. This is a fantastic opportunity for a professional who thrives in a busy work place, is able to multi-task and is well-versed in working closely with senior management.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Apply a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure
• Prepare general ledger reconciliations and journal entries
• Prepare monthly bank statement reconciliations
• Ensure that accounts payable are paid in a timely manner
• Ensure accurate and timely monthly and year end close
• Work with external auditors to ensure clean and timely year-end review and tax preparation
• Ensure timely completion of special projects and other duties as assigned
• Minimum 3-5 years accounting experience
• General Ledger, financial reporting and account analysis
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounting, Finance or related discipline preferred
• Self-motivated and self-directed
• Experience with QuickBooks preferred
• Intermediate Excel ability preferred, but not required
• Ability to work closely with a senior management team
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
This job will have the capability for a flexible work schedule. There is also the possibility for a part-time schedule under 29 hours if that appeals to you. Work location 2751 Stafford Road Plainfield IN 46168, work from home option available after training.
Parts Counter Associate
Location: Lafayette, IN
TKO Graphix, is expanding into the Lafayette, Indiana market with immediate openings at our sister company 360 Fleet Services. We are accepting applications for a Parts Counter Associate at our Lafayette, Indiana Location. Reporting to the Parts Manager, the associate will be responsible for the following:
Job Duties & Responsibilities
• Initiate Parts and accessory sales to branch customers
• Pulling customer orders
• Pricing service estimates
• Ordering parts for service work orders
• Posting parts to service work orsers
• Checking deliveries and shipments before departure to ensure order accuracy
• Assist with Inventory Management
• Routing delivery trucks efficiently
• Safe driving of company vehicles
• Maintains an effective working relationship with management, mechanics, customers and vendors
• Assisting in all phases of parts department operations as needed
• Other parts department duties as assigned
• Other branch duties as assigned
The successful candidate should posses the following knowledge/skills:
• High School Diploma or GED preferred
• Industry experience required; trailer parts experience preferred
• Valid Drivers License
• Excellent Customer Service and communication skills
• Good computer operations, data entry, and Microsoft Word/Excel skills
• Excellent organizational and filling skills
• Ability to work on multiple tasks with varying deadlines
• Experience answering phones in a professional and courteous manner
• Ability to lift 50 pounds
• Ability to work with power tools
We offer a competitive wage and benefits package including medical, dental, and life insurance, paid vacation/holidays, 401k.
A favorable background screen, physical/drug screen, and proof of eligibility to work in the United States is required for employment.
360 FLEET SERVICES is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Location: Lafayette, IN
TKO Graphix, is expanding into the Lafayette, Indiana market with immediate openings at our sister company 360 Fleet Services. We are accepting applications for a Decal Remover in our service department at our Lafayette, Indiana Location.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Removing decals and washing trailers.
• Able to stand on feet for long periods of time
• Able to work: 7am to 3:30pm
• Available to work OT with little notification
• OK to work around water
• Accustomed to working outside
• Must be able to step up and down a ladder continually
• Ability to use tools provided including: steamer, scrapper and DID tool (poker)
Entry Level Position
Full Time: Monday-Friday 7:00am – 3:30pm
TKO Graphix, is expanding into the Lafayette, Indiana market with immediate openings at our sister company 360 Fleet Services. We are accepting applications for an immediate opening for a General Labor helper at our Lafayette, Indiana Location.
This job will consist of doing anything needed around the shop. This person should be someone who takes initiative, likes to stay busy and willing to help wherever. This is entry level; all training is provided. Looking for someone with a good attitude and dependability.
Some of the responsibilities for this role but not limited to:
• Working in the parts department- putting away parts, unloading and loading trailers
• Removal of decals
• Assisting Mechanics with miscellaneous things needed done in the shop
Location: Lafayette, Indiana
TKO Graphix, is expanding into the Lafayette, Indiana market with immediate openings at our sister company 360 Fleet Services. We are accepting applications for a Trailer Mechanic in our service department at our Lafayette, Indiana Location.
Candidate should have previous experience as a mechanic/technician in the trailer industry or automotive repair experience. Carpentry, welding and mechanic skills are a plus. This career opportunity is available for a self-motivated person with strong work ethics. We are willing to train the right applicant.
Trailer Mechanic: Requirements are: Performing PM’s on Trailers, brake jobs, welding, fabricating and general repairs
• Paid Training
• The chance to move up
• 401 K
• Paid vacation/holidays
• Hourly wage